GROUP A (01 to 09)
People with these results look for an environment that requires virtually no technical or analytical interest, but that offers practical tasks.
They achieve their objectives through their interpersonal relations skills rather than their technical skills.
They look for a job where the applications are concrete. They are stimulated by work that requires practical and concrete learning.
- They are not attracted by detailed work.
- They are not stimulated by anything very theoretical.
- They require follow-up for precision work.
GROUP B (10 to 29)
People with these results look for an environment where there is practical learning.
They are not stimulated by detailed work. They are definitely more inclined towards practical aspects than conceptual aspects.
They look for work that involves concrete tasks and that does not exclusively call upon their technical skills. They are not very motivated by theoretical learning.
- They need assistance for detailed work.
- Their integration program must include practical learning.
- They must progress at their own pace.
- They may have difficulty conversing technically and carrying out technical functions.
GROUP C (30 to 49)
People with these results look for an environment where there is little technical learning. They prefer a milieu where the requirements are of a practical nature.
They are not stimulated by detailed work if they do not see its practical application.
They prefer a job where the tasks are practical. A job that involves both establishing new contacts and using their knowledge and skills suits them best.
- They require a method or assistance for detailed work.
- They may encounter difficulties carrying out very technical functions.
- They have difficulty conversing technically with their colleagues.
- They must be integrated at their own pace in order to put the new learning into practice.
GROUP D (50 to 69)
People with these results look for a work environment where there is a fair amount of technical learning and knowledge. They can combine a technical approach with that of managing people on an individual basis.
They are attracted by intellectual challenges that have a concrete use. They are cautious and realistic. They can sometimes become technical experts.
A job where there is technical learning suits them. They are attracted by work that requires intellectual and conceptual problem-solving.
- Their integration program must be practical.
- They do not like to be integrated too rapidly.
- They must be given the time for technical learning.
GROUP E (70 to 89)
People with these results like an environment where there are technical learning requirements. They look for a milieu that offers intellectual challenges.
They are motivated by technical tasks. They are rational, factual and precise. They have a gift for specialized functions that require meticulousness.
They look for work that allows them to be creative and put their ideas into action. They are stimulated by a job that requires precision. They like to solve intellectual and conceptual problems.
- They consider an integration program a positive experience; make sure that it is.
- In terms of interaction, their integration period may be a little longer than expected.
GROUP F (90 to 99)
People with these results need an environment where technical learning is very important and essential to their performance. They have a talent for acquiring specialized knowledge in a specific field.
They are very rational, analytical and precise. They achieve their objectives through a logical approach. They meticulously study the facts, ideas and concepts related to them.
They look for intellectual challenges where they can solve mental problems. They want a job where the technical and analytical aspects lead to many discoveries. They want to learn new things and develop themselves.
- They may be much too meticulous for the requirements of the job.
- They may at times appear distant or secretive.
- They may need to develop interpersonal skills.